Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What's this?

Last week, I started a new crochet project. I had to stop because I had to wait for the polyester stuffing to arrive from Joann.com. Well, it finally arrived tonight and I started to stuff the body. I am not telling what this crochet project is, but you can guess. I have the body done and the inner ears done. I still have to work on the rest of the body parts. I will post pics as the project is shaping up. (You can click on the photos to enlarge.)













With that Joann.com order, I also got my ball winder. I have been wanting to buy one for a while and finally bought it when there was a 50% off coupon for Joann.com. Look, Amy used her new winder already.


I am almost done with the Pumpkin scarf. Just one more section repeat and I can bind off. Bulky yarn makes a fast knit.

No comments: