Monday, January 30, 2006

Almost...

Here is a preview of the scarf I am knitting for my secret pal from the International Secret Scarf Exchange. It's almost done. I am on my 3rd ball of yarn with just 8 more inches to go. The deadline is February 15th. It will be sent on time.













I swear that my next project will not be a scarf. I might be getting sick of knitting scarves. Don't get me wrong, I do love to knit scarves, but I need something more challenging. I bought some hand dyed sock yarn a while ago, so I think that it's about time I learn to knit some socks. And the socks will be for me. I hardly ever knit anything for myself and I think that it's time to be a little bit selfish and knit for myself. Well, after I finish knitting the Anthropologie-inspired capelet for my sister, which she doesn't even know about. I started it at the end of November and it was suppose to be part of her Christmas gifts, but I was swamped with work and dropped the ball on that project. Then there is also Clapotis. I have been dying to knit that for a very long time and I even have the yarn for it, but it does fall under the scarf category. Hmmm...what's a girl to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your scarf looks lovely, and thanks for the great links !
: )