Wednesday, August 10, 2005

No knitting progress.

My knitting has been cast aside because I have been working on new jewelry designs. New rings to add to my collection. Photographing them was hard because of all the reflection. In the original pics, you could see black spots on the rings from the camera lens. I had to photo shop them afterwards. Not bad for an amateur, even if I do say so myself. Hahaha...

I did a little stash enhancement over the weekend. I will post pictures later. Nothing too exciting. I bought some yarn for a baby blanket and a scarf. I want to start my Christmas knitting early this year.


Turning Leaf Rings in sterling silver and 14kt yellow gold.


Turning Leaf Rings in sterling silver and 14kt yellow gold.


Remolino Rings in large style and small style, all in sterling silver.

No comments: