Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Crochet Scarf


I finished crocheting this scarf a few weeks ago, but now SPRING is here in NYC! I guess that I won't be able to wear it until next winter. The pattern is the same as the knitathon blanket, except that you change the width and length to a scarf size of your choice. I used 2 skeins of Karabella "Aurora Melange" and 1 skein of Karabella "Soft Tweed". I love this yarn. The 100% extra fine merino wool is so soft and it keeps my neck warm.

Okay, so I got 3 hours of sleep last night and I still made it to work. I felt like a zombie today. I just couldn't sleep last night. I get insomnia often. What did I do? I was knitting a baby hat until 4am this morning. I am making the Umbilical Cord baby hat from the Stitch and Bitch book. This is the first time I have knit using circulars and dpn's! Circular knitting is so fun! I am obsessed! Before I made myself try to sleep, I knit onto the dpn's and did a few rows. I feel a bit clumsy doing it but it is coming along nicely.

No comments: