Thursday, November 04, 2010

Halloween 2010

On Sunday, we drove to South Orange, NJ to meet up with my friends at the Halloween Parade in the center of town. It was a beautiful Fall day with just a slight chill in the air.We took the kids around the stores in the center of town to get their treats.Here I am posing with my pal, Veronica, and Melody. Aren't they adorable?Veronica's mom, Jen, was a sexy devil this year. I didn't get a picture of her whole outfit, but she had on cute red heels, awesome spider web stockings and a black skirt.We went back to Jen's house to warm up and let the kids run around the house. Then we decided to have pizza before taking the kids out trick or treating.As you can see, the kids jumped right into the candy basket. All 3 girls were giggling and having so much fun. I couldn't get a clear picture of Penny, Veronica's little sister. Sorry Penny!Veronica is my best model. She will pose as soon as I whip out my camera. She was such a pretty Cinderella.The jack o'lantern was carved by Veronica and her father, Jason. They did an awesome job.

The kids had a wonderful time going from house to house. Melody really got the concept of Halloween this year. It was so cute seeing her following Veronica around. She was still very shy, so she would let me hand the basket to get the treats and then immediately take the basket back. LOL!


Sneak Peek!My next shawl design! It is a worsted weight shawl made with 2 skeins of Malabrigo Yarn Merino Worsted. I am just waiting to hear back from all the test knitters this week to finalize the pattern. It should be available early next week.

11 comments:

CelticCastOn said...

It's so cute that she has a friend to enjoy trick or treating with.
Love the picture with Daddy wearing the antennae :)

Sayschnicklefritz said...

Fun! And the Jack-o-Lantern is perfectly classic.
Now I have to get back to my test-knitting!

LittleCanoe said...

They are sooo adorable! I love Halloween. And I love that shall, what a beautiful design! You impress me so much!

Debbie T said...

What adorable costumes...love the pictures!!!!
The shawl is gorgeous, Angela!!

kim said...

How cute is Melody! Looks like you had fun.

I love the shawl. The color is gorgeous.

Maya said...

oh Halloween looks like it was so much fun! and the new shawl is so cute, I like the sunny colour too

hetty said...

Lovely Halloween photos! Your shawl is gorgeous. You never cease to amaze me!

Meganne Fabrega said...

What a happy ladybug! I love the shawl, what a work of art!

Christine said...

The pictures are all adorable, and I love your new shawl design! Amazing work.

Yarny Days said...

What fun! Great Halloween pictures!

PS: This new shawl is going to be a big hit. Thumbs up.

bobbi said...

Love the shawl design!