Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yummy Cupcakes!


photo from chile con yarne

I have found my next baby project. Look at this cute Cupcake Hat! I love knitting things for babies and I am always on the look out for baby patterns. I wish that it would cool down soon so I can knit because my collection of baby patterns is starting to build up and I haven't even made a dent in it. Sometimes, I think that I enjoy finding and collecting the patterns more than I like making them. My recipe collection can attest to that!


photo from blue rose knits


photo from good to be girl

1 comment:

Dominick said...

If you are a dessert or sweet lover then all of this sweet or dessert you should also try one more yummy dessert and that is baklava. Don't think that nowadays baklava shop is very rare but do you know best quality baklava online shop is also available right now. So you can try this yummy dessert through the help of online.