Sunday, June 19, 2005

No time for yarn

No updates on knitting. I have been busy preparing for the Renegade Craft Fair. Not getting enough sleep and working like crazy makes me cranky. It is next weekend, June 25 and 26, 10:30am-5pm, Williamsburg, Brooklyn NY. I still have lots to do and I am trying not to panick. I always get this way before a show, but this will be the first outdoor event that I have ever done. So, there is a bit of trepidation on how the whole thing will turn out.

My sister, Joanna (Oiyun), will be coming from Boston to help me with the Renegade Craft Fair. She is taking a day off just for me. What a good sister she is! So, I made her a few pair of earrings to thank her. I whipped these up at 2am last night. She is always joking that she works for jewelry.

.

.

.

No comments: